These 2 days of accredited training enables participants to understand how coaching can be used effectively within a clinical or professional role, examining not only how to coach conversation skills, but also looking at when and where a coaching approach is effective.
In doing so, the workshop will be designed to prepare participants to deal with situations that require a behaviour change focus. The workshop is designed around the end goal of supporting clinicians to have coaching-oriented conversations with their clients to support patient activation and self-care whilst enabling behaviour change.
This is a fast paced, challenging highly interactive workshop with an emphasis on skill practice and development. Peer challenge and support is promoted along with feedback with the intention of creating a community of practice.
For programme enquiries, email Deborah O’Nyons.
- 23 and 30 June 2022, Heartlands, Pool (fully booked)
- 4 and 11 July 2022, Tremough Innovation Centre, Penryn (fully booked)
- 8 and 22 September, The Guildhall, Launceston
- 15 and 29 September, Victoria Offices, Station Approach, Victoria, St Austell
- 6 and 17 October, Chy Trevail, Beacon Technology Park, Bodmin
- 1 and 8 November, St Austell Rugby Club, Tregorrick Road, St Austell
- 21 and 28 November, Pool Innovation Centre, Trevenson Road, Pool, Redruth
Email Michelle Smith if you would like to be added to the waiting list.
If have booked and can no longer attend, please email Deborah O’Nyons. We have a waiting list for these courses, if you cannot attend please give as much notice as possible. Non attendance without notice or good reason will be followed up by conversations with your manager and may lead to your organisation being charged for your future attendance.