These 2 days of accredited training enables participants to understand how coaching can be used effectively within a clinical or professional role, examining not only how to coach conversation skills, but also looking at when and where a coaching approach is effective.
In doing so, the workshop will be designed to prepare participants to deal with situations that require a behaviour change focus. The workshop is designed around the end goal of supporting clinicians to have coaching-oriented conversations with their clients to support patient activation and self-care whilst enabling behaviour change.
This is a fast paced, challenging highly interactive workshop with an emphasis on skill practice and development. Peer challenge and support is promoted along with feedback with the intention of creating a community of practice.
For programme enquiries, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 October and 8 October, Pool Innovation Centre
- 4 October and 18 October, St Austell Printing Works
- 5 October and 19 October, Pool Innovation Centre
- 2 and 10 November, Heartlands
- 3 and 11 November, St Austell Printing Works
- 15 and 24 November, Heartlands
- 16 and 25 November, Pool Innovation Centre
- 17 and 26 November, Pool Innovation Centre